Have you been struggling with an aspect of your sexual expression and/or functioning? Experiencing low libido or unsatisfactory orgasms? Or, perhaps, are you wanting to heal past sexual traumas so as to be able to develop your relationship? Sex therapy can help!
What Is Sex Therapy?
Sex therapy addresses an individual's or a couple's psychological, relational and/or physical sexual concerns. Common topics discussed in sex therapy include the following:
- low libido and desire,
- acts of nonmonogamy,
- distressed couples,
- sexual orientation,
- female and male sexual health,
- orgasmic disorders,
- painful sex,
- erectile problems,
- sexual trauma,
- medical issues that affect sexuality (e.g., cancer, medication side-effects),
- distressing sexual urges and fantasies,
- among others.
Sex therapy dives deeply into your personal experience of sex and sexuality to discover your fully alive sexual self.
Dr. Murray is the only doctoral level, AASECT certified Sex Therapist serving the Triad.
Insurance and Fees
For a list of insurance carriers contracted with Dr. Murray or how to use your Out of Network benefits (if applicable), please review our Insurance page.
- Initial session (90 minutes): $240.00.
- Follow up appointments for individuals (45-50 minutes): $140.00
- Late Cancellation fee for individuals: $100.00
- Follow-up appointments for couples (90 minutes): $200.00
- Late Cancellation fee for 90-minute sessions: $140.00
- No Show Fee is equal to the amount for the missed session.