Why Sex Therapy?
The short answer is YES! You can develop greater sexual satisfaction. You don't have to continue one more day feeling like something's missing. Whether it's increasing your libido, increasing intimacy, or healing from past sexual truamas, now is the time to develop greater sexual confidence in and outside the bedroom.
Sex therapy can help!
What Is Sex Therapy?
Sex therapy focuses on your psychological, relational and/or physical sexual concerns with the goal of increasing overall sexual satisfaction.
Topics with which I have helped others in sex therapy include the following:
- Increasing low libido and desire,
- Healing from infidelity,
- Soothing distressed couples,
- Surviving infertility,
- Reconciling singlehood,
- Loving your sexual orientation,
- Improving female and male sexual health,
- Overcoming orgasmic disorders,
- Relieving painful sex,
- Addressing erectile problems,
- Growing past sexual trauma,
- Creating a new normal after medical issues impact sexuality (e.g., cancer, medication side-effects),
- Rising above distressing sexual urges and fantasies,
- and many other concerns that happy, successful clients did not think were "something I can get help with."
Tom Murray, PhD--the ONLY doctoral AASECT certified Sex Therapist serving the Triad.