Forensic Mental Health Evaluator
Dr. Tom Murray holds diplomate status with the National Board of Forensic Evaluators (NBFE), the premier certifying body of mental health counselors trained in forensic services.
For a detailed review of Dr. Murray's education, training and experience, please request his review his curriculum vitae and review his bio.
His services include the following:
- Expert Testimony and Depositions
- Clinical Chart Reviews
- Professional Opinions on Standards of Practice
- Child Custody Evaluations
- Mental Health Evaluations and Reports
For more information about forensic services please use the Contact Us page to send inquiries.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Wake Forest University, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine (2014-Present)
- Contributing Faculty, Walden University, School of Counseling, Department of Mental Health Counseling (2010-2015)
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Counseling and Educational Development, UNC Greensboro (2005-2006)
Collins & Lacy Attorneys at Law, R. Scott Wallinger, Jr., Esq.